Monday, February 17, 2014

Disneyland App - very helpful at Disneyland!

I wanted to introduce you to MOUSEWAIT.   I understand this may not be an EVERYDAY app, but I had to include it because we just got back from Disneyland and it was quite helpful!
It's the first time we've had the opportunity to use this app and I was very excited about it!  When you first open it up, you see the screen shot above, on the left.  It shows you the hours for the day at each park and then what the 'crowd index' is.  That's pretty much a percentage of how full the park is.  It also shows the rides that are closed for the entire day.  Then you can choose whether to look at Disneyland or California Adventure and you will see the above right screen shot: a list of all the rides in the park, listed alphabetically or by "land" and it will show their current wait time.  This is SO great because instead of walking ALL THE WAY to the other side of the park to find out there is a 70 minute wait, you can save yourself the trouble by checking this app.


 
Also, as you see above, you can ask for the "restrooms near you" or "food near you" or "events near you" and it will bring up the closest ones and list them.  Yes, all of this is on the Disney maps that you receive BUT this saves you the step of finding where you are on the map first OR having to get out the map every time you need to go to the bathroom.
 
Now, I would say that most of the time the app was spot on...BUT there are times where I do feel like it was a little delayed....for example, we went to go ride a ride and got there and it was temporarily closed...could be just for 10 minute or an hour...they couldn't tell us.  But it wasn't updated on my app yet.  And then I checked it 10 minutes later and instead of the wait time it said CL for closed...so it does update for those, just sometimes not right at the time it happens. 
 
But overall I found this app very helpful! So for sure, if you are going to Disneyland or Disneyworld, I highly suggest giving this app a download!  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...