Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 Results

My goal this last week was to get a good "need to organize" list started and also to take some before pictures of some of the things. Do you all have one of these, or is it just me? A junk drawer! I also have a stash of old VHS tapes under my bed collecting dust. I need to get them on dvd! The hard part about this is I need to look up who can do this for me at a decent price. Any help?I have several other items on my list, but one that I need to do right away is this goal jar. I think I had better start my week 2 with this one. I will make another blog post about it on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I have a neighbor who transfers home VHS movies for like $5 a video! If you want to email her, her name is Trina and her email is
    theduplicationstation@gmail.com

    :) Oh glad you are going to do the goal jar! If you want any more (or different) pictures, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 junk drawers too! :) I organized them before I had Austin though. I got some great black organizers at Walmart. I'm so happy with how they turned out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...