Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Egg & Avacado Breakfast Sandwich

I know, this is not a food blog.
I haven't had too much time for organizing lately. 
But I HAVE been heading up a weight loss group and so I am focused on organizing a healthy eating menu every week. 
And I have certain favorites that I want to be able to share with people, so I figure the best way to do that is to blog about them.
So here we have an
Egg & Avacado Breakfast Sandwich
inspired by A La Graham
300 calories
 
1 Egg
1/4 Avacado
1 Strip of Bacon
1 English Muffin
 
Scramble the egg with a splash of water and a little salt and cook it omlette style so that you can fold it over to fit in the English muffin. 
 
Mash up the avocado and spread on the other half of the muffin.  You can just stop there if you'd like, but I like a strip of bacon for a little more flavor.  You really can make this sandwich anyway you like.  You can poach the egg instead and add a turkey sausage patty.  But I love having the avocado on there to replace the cheese.  Much healthier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...